Digitization has made its entry in every segment of society, and technological developments are following one another in rapid succession. Your organization needs to deal with the changing environment. Whether you decide to pursue radical innovation for the long term or optimize business processes in the short term, the dependence on digital technology is inevitable and increasing.
Bottom line, you are being confronted with two crucial questions:
- How to make strategic digital technology decisions for your organization to be successful in the short AND longer term?
- How to organize your digital (and IT) function in such a way that you can execute the strategic choices?
This masterclass uses cutting-edge scientific insights, real-life business cases, and vibrant debate to illustrate the challenges (IT) management faces, and how they can be overcome.
Topics that will be addressed:
- Organizational mechanisms underlying effective strategic digital technology decisions
- What is strategic portfolio management and why is it important?
- Understand the organizational challenges and drivers of effective Strategic Portfolio Management.
- How effective is your organization? In-class analysis on where you can improve.
- How to establish effective Strategic Portfolio Management in your organization
- Learn where to start: create an overview and focus.
- Create a basis for clear choices: what (not) to do.
- Understand how to onboard Top Management.
Interested to receive the full program? Ready to join? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31646186423.